You Could Be Eligible For Up To $7k In Proven Business Strategy & Coaching
Auckland Business Owners - Limited Time Only!
Apply NOW for up to $7,000 in support!
The NZ Government has recognised the need for help & relief that businesses and their owners are so desperate for! More funding has been allocated to Business Advisory which means more business are eligible for support under this Business Advisory Fund. This might just include YOU and your business!
Kerry offers a range of services that are registered with Activate Tāmaki Makaurau – Business Advisory Fund. The advisory support will help with things like:
About the NZTE Vouchers & Funding
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise ‘Management Capability Development Vouchers’ are only available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors.
Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund or to see what courses & coaching High Performance Training and Coaching Ltd are approved for click HERE.
Vouchers may be allocated as part of the plan to help businesses pay for up to 50 % of the cost of services from registered providers that improve management capabilities in targeted areas.
Subject to the T&C’s, conditions and Business Advisor approval, this Advisory Service can be up to $7,000 in help with business growth & even just staying in business as a result of COVID times. Activate Tāmaki Makaurau (ATM) is providing 100% of the funding for services from ACBE & The Business Maestro.
How to apply & do I qualify?
To qualify for vouchers a business must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Has less than 100 full time employees;
- Is registered for GST in New Zealand;
- Must be operating in a commercial environment – i.e. is currently trading;
- Is privately owned or is a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership;
- Primarily operate within the Auckland boundary
- Is an existing business that is trading prior to 22 October 2021
- Has had an assessment with a Regional Partner.
Assessment criteria & businesses need to:
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability.
- Indicate commitment to seeking advice, working through the assessment process and a willingness to co-fund capability building activities and make the required time commitment; and
- Have an identified gap in your business capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.
- Be exporting, have export potential, be involved in the export supply chain or have the potential to contribute to economic growth in the region (Tourism Business targeting international visitors qualify for this).
Once you have been through this process, you will be able to access more vouchers in the future.
What is the application process like?
- Your NZBN number
- Your GST number
- 2021 financial year revenue (total revenue from 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021)
The first part of the process is 2 mins, followed by an online questionnaire to assesses your training needs. This questionnaire is designed to see the gaps to enable you to receive the help you need.
An Advisor from the Regional Business Partner Network will make contact with you to meet and discuss your business and your preferred service provider. This meeting is about an hour.
The team here at ACBE are always available to answer any questions you might have about this funding, so do not hesitate to call or email should you need assistance.